ModdingHubTitleImg

I'm jonadrian619 from Philippines. As a Warcraft III map-maker for over 4 years now, I have created a variety of maps, and faced the challenges and trials I have gone through just to release them to the known public. When any of my important projects are completed, they are also destined to be placed in this little consortium. As I make more discoveries and gain more knowledge in modding, there will be guides for modding that I will post in the future. For the pinoys, DotA is really not the best medicine nor the best source of entertainment, it is not the only Warcraft III map which is good for you, that's why na parang nakakasuya na ano? Ibahin n'yo naman. Try out other maps as well, including mine too! Over time, I'll also add new features and new content to further increase the overall look and function of the site. I hope you'll enjoy wandering around the site today. Until then, good luck and have fun!

Castle Wars Professionals

Castle Wars Professionals (a.k.a. CWP)

Status: Dead(Stopped Development)
Release Date: June 13 2006
Total No. of Versions: 2
Available Versions: v0.5, v0.6

Castle Wars Professionals (C.W.P) is a combination of AoS (Aeon of Strife) and Strategy elements to make a new gameplay experience. This was the first map that I created, and due to lack of ideas, I based it on the map Castle Wars by ArmedCanadian, with permission from him to revise this map. The suffix Professionals means the proficiency of the characters in the map, having balanced, powerful skills. Here is a snapshot of the intro cinematic.



In this map, you can select a variety of characters to use in the game, and your workers can build various structures. You can also do various things in your base, like buying items, healing your units and much more. There are lots of items to choose from in the game, they are all designed to make characters powerful. Soldiers will also be spawned at each team's base and will attack any nearby foes. There are also a variety of game modes and game commands, and there are also scattered castles in the region where you can fortify and act as a defensive fort against invaders.

This map is dead, or stopped development, due to a loss of the unprotected version of my map in my uncle's computer. Without the unprotected version, I can't make multiple versions of this map. This will be replaced by a much better map bearing a unique gameplay concept. The title is yet unknown, but the estimated release for this unknown map is November or December 2008 or January 2009, any month or day after Project 08-08-08.


Rest In Peace CWP!!

No comments:

Admin's Profile

My photo
Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
Life is anything* under the sun. *charges may apply