ModdingHubTitleImg

I'm jonadrian619 from Philippines. As a Warcraft III map-maker for over 4 years now, I have created a variety of maps, and faced the challenges and trials I have gone through just to release them to the known public. When any of my important projects are completed, they are also destined to be placed in this little consortium. As I make more discoveries and gain more knowledge in modding, there will be guides for modding that I will post in the future. For the pinoys, DotA is really not the best medicine nor the best source of entertainment, it is not the only Warcraft III map which is good for you, that's why na parang nakakasuya na ano? Ibahin n'yo naman. Try out other maps as well, including mine too! Over time, I'll also add new features and new content to further increase the overall look and function of the site. I hope you'll enjoy wandering around the site today. Until then, good luck and have fun!

News: New Demo Maps Section and other new features.

It's been a long time since I've implemented changes to the Modding Hub. I've added a new Demo Maps section which allows map-makers to try and test the demo maps provided. The demo maps are meant to demonstrate the basic and advanced aspects of map-making in the Wc3 World Editor, so they stay open source. Over time, new demos will be added.

I've also added my proverb that's always shown at the bottom of the pages.

I'm still working on the other planned sections for this website:

Tutorials Section - A section containing the modding tutorials I've written.

Terrain Gallery - A gallery where the terrain pictures that show the terrain I've created for Warcraft III are showcased.

DuneWorld - A 'special' section in the Modding Hub for my favorite RTS games, Dune, that were created by Westwood Studios and based on Frank Herbert's Dune. From information related to Dune games, to cool downloads, to Dune modding, you'll get what you need for Dune here.

No comments:

Admin's Profile

My photo
Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
Life is anything* under the sun. *charges may apply