Status: Currently in Development
Release Date: April 12, 2008
Total No. of Versions: 1
Available Versions: v1.0
Terrorism, Warfare, Strategy and Conquest. Take part in this battle for conquest in order to claim the prize and achieve victory.
You can get the best gaming experience in DX when you play this w/ your friends on fullhouse!!
The objective of the game is to get the Treasure Chest at the middle of the maze, then you have to return it to your base.
- Created from scratch.
- A maze inside the map, filled with creeps. Custom pathmaps that I created were used in this maze so that the doodad count will be low.
- 3 goblin sapper-type units which have individual elemental powers. Plus they are the only units who can carry the Chest and return it to base.
- 4 types of Infantry-type units are available as auxiliary units in your goal to take the Treasure Chest.
- 3 types of Vehicles are also available to build. They are only auxiliary units like the Infantry-type units, and cannot take/carry items nor the Chest, but they are exceedingly powerful. Because of their tremenduous power, too bad you may only handle a number of vehicles of the same type at a time.
- Players can adjust the zoom level of their cameras using the -zoom XX command. Minimum value is 700 and maximum value is 3000.
- Players can also switch to two camera types: Vertical Camera and Regular Camera. Vertical camera is the camera where it faces the ground directly, useful for navigation. Regular Camera is the standard Wc3 camera, and this allows you to have a better view of the eyecandy and chaos of the battles. Just type either -regcam or -vertcam.
- Custom Unit Queue and Progress Bar created by me.
- Items are also available as apparatus to augment the effectiveness/versatility of your forces.
- There are Portals around the map for easy access. Nope, they're not regular waygates, they are triggered waygates and you just have to move your units inside the Portal and they're are transpored to the opposite Portal.
- Periodic Income. Players recieve 75 gold every minute. But you have to rely on slaughter to get some quick cash in order to train/build more units.
- Detailed minimap.
- You cannot enter in the base camp of another team!! For this reason, you need to use Portals in order to enter those inaccessible areas around the map.
- This is a competitive multiplayer map and it has no AI. It's very difficult to make even simple AI for this map because of the nature of the gameplay.
- Micromanagement might be crucial to the gameplay as you've got a lot of units and vehicles at your disposal and other players might be having an assault against you while he/she attempts to take the Chest.
Single-Player Screenshots (Featured):
- First Release.