ModdingHubTitleImg

I'm jonadrian619 from Philippines. As a Warcraft III map-maker for over 4 years now, I have created a variety of maps, and faced the challenges and trials I have gone through just to release them to the known public. When any of my important projects are completed, they are also destined to be placed in this little consortium. As I make more discoveries and gain more knowledge in modding, there will be guides for modding that I will post in the future. For the pinoys, DotA is really not the best medicine nor the best source of entertainment, it is not the only Warcraft III map which is good for you, that's why na parang nakakasuya na ano? Ibahin n'yo naman. Try out other maps as well, including mine too! Over time, I'll also add new features and new content to further increase the overall look and function of the site. I hope you'll enjoy wandering around the site today. Until then, good luck and have fun!

News: The Modding Hub in New Design

For months, this website has been left unupdated, and it has been on a stage of dormancy recently, mainly because of the development of my new maps and a long vacation back from before, but finally, a new upgrade for The Modding Hub is here!

Significant improvements in design were the new banner image, the new sidebar background and the new blog post background. The change in design is important, the previous form of the website looked almost bland. The admin profile widget has been moved to the bottom of the blog posts. The new banner image is probably the most important among all the design changes. There are new sidebar widgets added and some widgets have new styles to redefine their looks.

Alongside the new design comes my newest map,
Tropical Assault. It is a revolutionized footman wars map that seeks to form a new standard for the genre. Read the post for more info about this new map.

Some contents in various posts have also changed and I removed the Navigation Bar. Instead, I have changed the nav bar to a custom list menu divided into two portions, the Main Menu (the site's main sections) and the Other Stuff (miscellaneous things that are really important).

However, these things are just the tip of an iceberg. A dozen of changes, big or small will be made in a weekly basis. I planned for a World Editor F.A.Q. to be put in this site soon and a few widgets.

For now, don't hesitate to explore more of the website's features and content. If you like the new changes, send a comment to the blog. I'm interested in further improving the site with your great ideas!

Good luck, and always have fun!
~jonadrian619

1 comment:

Olá sou Adrielle, mãe, mineira, casada e apaixonada pela vida. said...

Adorei, achei muito interessante!
Visite meu blog.
Beijos e abraços!

Admin's Profile

My photo
Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
Life is anything* under the sun. *charges may apply