I'm jonadrian619 from Philippines. As a Warcraft III map-maker for over 4 years now, I have created a variety of maps, and faced the challenges and trials I have gone through just to release them to the known public. When any of my important projects are completed, they are also destined to be placed in this little consortium. As I make more discoveries and gain more knowledge in modding, there will be guides for modding that I will post in the future. For the pinoys, DotA is really not the best medicine nor the best source of entertainment, it is not the only Warcraft III map which is good for you, that's why na parang nakakasuya na ano? Ibahin n'yo naman. Try out other maps as well, including mine too! Over time, I'll also add new features and new content to further increase the overall look and function of the site. I hope you'll enjoy wandering around the site today. Until then, good luck and have fun!
Welcome to the News Archive for The Modding Hub! All news items will be archived here and will be arranged by the date it was posted in descending order.
- The Modding Hub in New Design - August 18, 2008
- Project 08-08-08 Swap - June 15, 2008
- Some personals, and updates - June 10, 2008
- New Navigation Bar Buttons - June 2, 2008
- New Background Image - May 31, 2008
- Summer Modding Hub Improvements - May 27, 2008
- New Demo Maps Section and other features... - April 11, 2008
- Development for 'Demolition X' Starts - March 8, 2008
This summer in the Philippines, the Modding Hub had various improvements that I've implemented to make it better, flexible and versatile. Here are some of the significant improvements made for this site:
- The Modding Hub is now a candidate for the Warcraft III Top 200 Websites (at Gamesites 200) and E-items Topsites.
- The Modshack is a minicity I've created in myminicity.com and is now linked here. It's only just a click away to increase population!
- Site Affiliation is now supported by the Modding Hub.
- A Site Map has been added to help out new visitors of this site.
- A 3rd column has been added for versatility and more content.
- The Navigation Bar has been improved.
- A new Chat Box from Cbox is now available for use!
- The Modding Hub's new affiliate, Rodead.com!
- A News Archive is now available just in case you want to view the old issues.
- An improved search form for The Modding Hub, now uses Blogger search box!
- And many more minor alterations.....
More significant improvements and perks for this site will be made in the future. Thanks everyone!
If you're having any trouble navigating the site or need to download resources or know the places of great interest here, this is a list of the important sections in the Modding Hub which will help you to navigate through the site:
My Maps and Projects
This is the main section where you find the projects I have created. It can be any map or project, be it a Warcraft III map, Dune 2 map, a mod project, or anything that I have made that has been exhibited in this section.
It contains an ethical guideline related to modding. It's not really a step-by-step tutorial but one that will help you out and keep track of what modding is all about. Here you will be introduced to any kind of modding for a variety of games.
An annual event, a date where the Beijing Olympics begins, and a Warcraft III map-making project where I will create a batch of four maps. The project will end after the olympics anyway.
This is a useful section which contains Warcraft III mapfiles which demonstrates the capabilities of the Warcraft III World Editor. Demo maps for games other than Warcraft III will also be put in this section if I manage to make one for a different game.
This is basically an archive of Polls that were created in the Modding Hub, or in other websites, in which those polls are linked to this site. The current Poll is at the left sidebar just at the bottom of the Main Menu. There are times that there will be multiple polls at a time to survey visitors, and unfortunately, Blogger only allows one poll at a time. These are offsite polls that are linked to the Modding Hub.
A Philippines minicity (in myminicity.com) for the Modding Hub.
- Increase Population
- Increase Industry
- Increase Security (Not Enough Population)
- Improve Transportation Network (Not Enough Population)
- Improve Environment (Not Enough Population)
- Improve Business (Not Enough Population)
The Sands of Time (TSoT)
A Total Conversion which involves the creation of a 3D Dune 2 game using the Wc3 engine.
This is the official news archive for The Modding Hub. All news items and posts will be listed here in chronological order in case you haven't read the old posts yet.
Want to affiliate your site/blog to my Modding Hub?
It comes in two methods, you can send me an e-mail email@example.com or you can post it here as a comment. I will need the URL of your site affiliation button and URL of the site ofcourse.
Here is the button of my site:
And the URL of this site is http://jamodhub.blogspot.com/.
I have created the art for my button.
Anyone can affiliate their sites for as long as it is a modsite or a website which has an emphasis on general modding in various games like Warcraft III or Command and Conquer games. Also make sure the site has no illegal or objectionable content or adult content if necessary. Torrents, warez, hacks, cracks, pornography, software piracy and other illegal content in your website are strictly prohibited and will not be affiliated with The Modding Hub.
Thanks, good luck!